Monday 23 March 2015

Reasons to Count my blessings

REASONs 11and 12

Work

My apologies for not managing last week's post. I have been extremely busy- and I forgot. At the moment I am running a training Cert. and a Diploma for my colleagues. In between I am training a couple of colleagues who are shadowing the Cert. With all that and work for the band at the weekend, and a course with iTDi, it's a wonder I get anything done at all.

What I love about my job is the variety. Variety of students, Nationalities, needs and abilities!
My colleagues are great, and we have a very nurturing staffroom, which hosts some fantastic discussions.
I would never be happy doing something humdrum and 9-5. I enjoy the challenge of doing different and new things on a regular basis.
Soon our CPD sessions will start. Each of us will take a turn to answer the questions of our peers and set up workshops. It will be fun.
When I hear about the conditions some of my PLN work in, or the restrictions they have, I thank my lucky stars for my situation.
When I look at all the talented people who can't find work, I am happy that I not only have a job, but I get up every day to do something I love.

2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful that you love your job so much, as it makes all the difference to one's life, I agree. I too am thankful to feel the same as you, and I can honestly say that after nearly 36 years, I still love my job, and it still gives me a buzz....
    Are you going to IATEFL Manchester? I hope to see you there :-)

    ReplyDelete