Monday 15 June 2015

Reasons to count my blessings number 24

Reason 24

Holidays

I am on holiday this week. The BEsig symposium is at the end of the week in Budapest, so M and I decided to have a holiday in Hungary.
I have been teaching a few Hungarians this year, and practising my Please, Thank you and Good Mornings.
The websites show amazing architecture, and the weather looks warm and sunny, which will be a nice change from the windy conditions here.

I need a break to recharge my batteries and relax after my bout of lurgy.
Today I'm doing laundry and packing. Tomorrow we are off on our travels.


2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time in Budapest! I only know 'eki-shek-a-trek' which means 'cheers' in Hungarian. I used it in all sorts of situations when I visited Budapest and it made people smile!! Budapest was / is a fascinating city with lots of sightseeing on offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're off in the morning- I can't wait. The Besig website and FB page have been overrun with pictures of the places and the food. Will let you know how we get on, next week. We don't get home until Sunday evening- my birthday and father's day too. M always manages to hi-jack my special day if it falls on a Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete